Services of My Academy are free.
My Academy is an education and research institution THAT provides online interactive education with a view to meeting the academic, admission and career goals of students of all abilities at respective pace. Its contents are based on government approved policies/curriculum within the scope of:
- National Academy for Primary Education (NAPE).
- National Curriculum and Text Book Board (NCTB).
- Government approved syllabuses for public service examinations.
We are in the process of developing contents for special children which shall be offered free.
Additional features of My Academy:
- Students can systematically learn, save the topics TAHT require more study, master the MCQ and creativity, practice hundreds of model tests, compete with other students to rank themselves much before any public examinations like PEC, JSC, SSC, HSC, BCS preliminary, etc. and many more. My Academy also shows the career paths.
- Teachers can assign home work to students, identify and address weak areas and follow systematic progress. Teachers may also know the thoughts and concepts of other teachers as resources are gathered through nationwide question setting competition for the teachers covering every district and education board within the scope of National Academy for Primary Education (NAPE) and National Curriculum and Text Book Board (NTCB). The system allows teachers to set questions using computerized process following policies set by NAPE and NCTB.
- Parents can continuously monitor the academic progress of their children, know the admission and career requirements and guide their children to the right direction.
- Any reigstered mamber may interact and express views at My Academy campus on issues of academic interest. At the same time anybody may contribute to My Academy magazine by writing/drawing as part of creative activities.
Meaning of Logo: The logo of My Academy contains a golden olive branch on blue background. Olive branch is a traditional symbol of peace or victory. Colour blue indicates vastness of seas and sky, golden colour indicates purity of values.
- To create a digital study table for people of all abilities (including special children) to read and learn basing on respective needs and pace.
- To create a platform for development of Bangla educational content.
- To help the students to exercise their own creative faculty to learn and retain their learning for every competitive examination in life.
- To make the quality education cheap and fun using modern technology.
- To make the academic resources available anywhere and anytime.
- Launch social programme to financially support the education of the poor, disadvantaged and special need students in Bangladesh.
- Create nationwide students' network for exchange of academic views and to share creative works.
- Provide a place to express opinion on any issues of academic concerns.
- Connect the schools nationwide for exchange of knowledge.
- Create an opportunity for interaction among the learners from around the world.
- Transform My Academy through continuous research and development as a center of excellence for students of all abilities to meet their academic and career goals in life.
- Develop a sustainable system to financially support the education of the poor, special need and disadvantaged students and facilitate their access to modern technology like internet, computer, etc. for better learning.
My Academy has a group of brilliant and dedicated researchers to develop its contents through continuous research. As part of policy, My Academy discloses the details of its researchers. Our team's profile is available at "Our Team", at the bottom of the home page.
My Academy organizes national competition to collect its questions from all over the country covering every education board. These questions are scrutinized and incorporated after quality control for use by all.
We are in the process of developing online education contents to meet the special education needs in Bangladesh.
We have employed a group of brilliant people to continuously research and prepare the best academic contents.
Contents are continuously updated.
Comments and observations are seriously considered and implemented accordingly.
- Anybody may offer questions to My Academy anytime. Questions are purchased at appropriate remuneration on approval by the quality control committee.
- Remuneration: Decided after discussion.
- Questions must have following components:
- Sub Topic
- Learning outcome concerned
- In case of MCQ, explanations to all options
- Specify the type of MCQ like Simple Multiple, etc.
- Specify the level like knowledge, application etc.
- In case of CQ, give answer key. If possible give multiple suggested answers (minimum two answers)
Please send your question with your contact details, e mail and mobile number to the following address:
- Head of Research
- My Academy
- 46/1 RK Mission Road
- Login to www.myacademybd.com
- Follow the instruction.
My Academy contribute to the following social programs:
- Special need education: We are researching to develop online interactive contents for special need children.
- School children feeding programme. My Academy shall identify schools preferably co-education and provide at least one good meal (preferably lunch) for following two purposes:
- To complement nutrition for healthy growth of the children.
- To retain the children in the schools to complete their education.
- Scholarship programme: My Academy shall identify poor and brilliant students and support them financially so that they can successfully complete their studies.
Winter clothing: My Academy shall distribute worm clothes to the children winter so that they can study at home and go to school in bad winter days.
Anybody may participate in the social programme of My Academy in any form (advice, consultancy, concept development, monitoring & reporting, guidance, financial assistance, etc.). The participants shall have the following rights and privileges:
- Full right to make decision in the area of participation.
- Full access to expenditure and audit of the fund, if donated.
- All information about the participants shall be provided to the beneficiary, and made public by My Academy, if allowed.
How to participate:
If you are interested, please contact:
Founder and CEO
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com